1. The administrator of your personal data is Royal Puppy ul. Żegańska 1A, 04-713 Warsaw
2. The purpose of collecting data is to fulfill the obligations set out by law or to implement the contract between Royal Puppy and the person whose data is being processed.
3. The contact point about processed data is our e-mail inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.You have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request to stop processing and transferring data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with the authority Supervisory Board, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of the law or the implementation of the contract. If you do not provide data, you will not be able to fulfill the above purpose.
6. The data provided by you will not be disclosed to third parties. The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law or entities to whom the data must be disclosed for the performance of the contract.
7. The data provided by you will not be profiled.
8. The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
9. Personal data will be stored for a period not longer than that required by the Act on the national archival resource and archives, counting from the beginning of the year following the year in which the personal data was provided.