1. Royal Puppy with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Żegańska 1 NIP: 6423207409, REGON: 369428143 allows you to buy goods using the electronic network (Internet) - at the following address: www.royalpuppy.pl ("SKLEP")
2. These Regulations are addressed to all Store users and specify the rules for registering and using the Store account, rules for making electronic reservations of goods available in the Store ("GOODS" or "GOODS"), placing orders in the Store and rules for concluding contracts for the sale of Goods.
3. Access to the Regulations can be obtained by any user of the Store at any time by "clicking" on the "Regulations" link placed on the store's website.
4. Information about the Goods in the Store, among others descriptions, prices constitute an invitation to conclude a sales contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of the Regulations.
5. Photos and presentations of the products offered are used to present the specific models of Goods indicated on them.
6. Goods available in the Store are new and are free from physical and legal defects. The exception is the goods displayed on the Store's website with a physical defect clearly marked in the description. These items can be purchased at a lower price, they are not subject to complaints.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
-via the form available on the Store's website (customer's basket),
-e via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone to the phone number available on the Store's website.
2. The condition of the order is that the customer / entrepreneur provide data that allows verification of the customer / entrepreneur and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms acceptance of the order by sending to the e-mail address provided when placing the order, a message describing the subject of the order. The store has the right to refuse an order, limit the payment method or request prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data provided, or the method of payment.
3. The parties shall be bound by the information visible on the Store's website next to the purchased goods at the time of placing the order. This applies in particular to: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, dates and method of delivery.
4. Information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the Customer / Entrepreneur submits an offer to purchase specific goods.
5. By placing an order, the Customer / Entrepreneur submits an offer to conclude a sales contract for the ordered products.
6. The deadline for completing the order will be counted from the moment when the funds for the Customer / Entrepreneur's order are credited to the Store's bank account.
7. In the event of errors in the system in the form of uncharged prices or rebates, respectively, the customer will be notified within 24 hours, in which case the customer shall decide on the further implementation of the order or its cancellation.
8. The Store is liable to the Customer / Entrepreneur under the warranty law, regulated by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months (in the case of new goods), or for a period of 12 months (for all used goods). A detailed description of the complaint procedure can be found in §6 of these regulations.
9. In the absence of some elements that are part of the purchased / designed product (e.g. material, fastening, buttons) in stock, the Royal Puppy store sends a message to the customer to the customer's phone number or e-mail address with information about what goods and on what dates or make a decision regarding further proceedings regarding the order.
1. The value of the payment for the Sale is determined on the basis of the Price list of the Products, located on the Seller's website at the time of ordering the Product. The prices provided on the Store's website at a given Product are gross prices given in Polish zlotys and include the value of tax, while they do not include the costs of Product Delivery and the selected form of payment.
2. The transaction costs and Product Delivery shall be borne by the Customer.
3. The total price of the order, visible in the Basket area before placing the order, and after choosing the method of Product Delivery and payment, includes the price for the Products ordered, including taxes and all related costs, in particular the costs of Delivery and transaction. The total price of the order is binding for the Seller and the Customer.
4. The Store provides the following payment methods for the Sale Services provided:
- by transfer to the Store's bank account,
- by transfer using the External Payment System,
5. The payment due date falls on the moment of Product release.
6. The invoice or invoice for the Sales Service shall be attached to the Products subject to issue.
7. At the request of the Customer, the invoice or invoice for the Sales Service may be sent in electronic form.
8. The Seller shall return the payment immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of the cause, in the case of:
- withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer,
- the Customer's resignation from the order or part of the order paid before implementation,
- the Seller recognizing the claim covered by the complaint in whole or in part, based on generally applicable provisions.
9. The payment is refunded using the same payment method that was used by the Customer in the initial transaction, unless he agrees to another solution which does not involve any costs for him.
10. The Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs of Product Delivery incurred by the Customer, if the Customer has chosen a method of Product Delivery other than the cheapest usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller.
1. After the payment is credited, the shipment takes place within 5-7 days counting the working days, we reserve the time to 10-14 business days in the case of increased number of orders.
2. If you choose personal pickup at Royal Puppy, your order will be processed within 3-4 business days.
3. Product delivery is available in the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad, according to the price list of the Polish post office or courier.
4. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs are public and are included in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order.
5. The deadline for delivery of the product to the customer in the country is 1-2 business days (in accordance with the contract with the courier).
6. The customer is obliged to check the parcel in the presence of the courier. In the event of damage to the shipment, it is necessary to write down a damage report in transit and immediately notify the Seller of this fact by sending an e-mail. Failure to write the damage report with the courier will prevent the initiation of the complaint procedure, and thus the return of the goods.
1. All complaints and returns should be submitted by sending the completed form by e-mail to the email@example.com or by Polish post to the address Royal Puppy, Żegańska 1, 04-713 Warsaw.
2. Returned goods should be properly secured and packed and returned to the store address: Royal Puppy, Żegańska 1, 04-713 Warsaw with a receipt and attached complaint or return protocol, which can be downloaded at www.royalpuppy.pl in the tab ,, Delivery and returns ".
3. The Seller will respond to the complaint as soon as possible, no later than 30 calendar days from the date of its submission. Attention. The basis for initiating the complaint or return procedure is a correctly completed complaint or return form available at www.royalpuppy.pl . Sending another form or filling it out incorrectly may cause delay in considering the complaint.
4. The full scope of the Seller's liability and obligations towards the Customer is determined by generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code. For sales contracts, the basis and scope of the Seller's liability to the Customer for non-compliance of the product with the sales contract are determined by the generally applicable consumer sales law.
1. A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may within 14 calendar days withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring additional costs, except for transport costs to the Seller. The Customer may send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Royal Puppy, Żegańska 1, 04-713 Warsaw.
2. The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the return of the product and the Customer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the product (with the exception of additional costs resulting from Customer's delivery method other than the cheapest regular delivery method). The seller reimburses the payment using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the customer has expressly agreed to a different method of reimbursement that does not involve any costs for him.
3. The customer is obliged to immediately return the product to the Seller, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product.
4. The right of withdrawal does not apply to products made to individual order and personalized with embroidery / print ordered by the Customer.
1. This section of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to customers who are not consumers.
2. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the sale contract concluded with the Customer who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may occur without giving a reason and does not give rise to any claims on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer.
3. In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Seller has the right to limit the available methods of payment, including requiring prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the method of payment chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the sales contract.
1. The Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the regulations.
3. The Store recognizes that the Customer / Entrepreneur having an account on the Store's website has accepted the changes to the regulations, if he has not terminated the contract by the end of the period indicated in paragraph 5.
4. In matters not covered by the provisions of these Regulations, Polish law shall apply.
1. It is prohibited to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Royal Puppy Warszawa ul. Żegańska 1.
2. The purpose of collecting data is to fulfill the obligations set out by law or to implement the contract between Royal Puppy and the person whose data is being processed.
3. The contact point regarding processed data is our e-mail inbox: email@example.com.
4.You have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object, request to stop processing and transferring data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with the authority Supervisory Board, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of the law or the implementation of the contract. If you do not provide data, you will not be able to fulfill the above purpose.
6. The data provided by you will not be disclosed to third parties. The recipients of the data will only be institutions authorized by law or entities to whom the data must be disclosed for the performance of the contract.
7. The data provided by you will not be profiled.
8. The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
9. Personal data will be stored for a period no longer than required by the Act on the national archival resource and archives, counting from the beginning of the year following the year in which the personal data was provided
WORKING DAY - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Online Store enabling the creation of a Customer Account.
ORDER FORM - Electronic service enabling placing an order.
CUSTOMER - a natural person with full or limited legal capacity that is not an entrepreneur.
ACCOUNT - Electronic service with a login and password assigned in which the data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the Online Store are stored.
NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service provided by the Seller via e-mail, which allows the Seller to receive information about Products, new products and promotions in the Online Store.
PRODUCT - a movable item available in the Online Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
SELLER - ROYAL PUPPY, Żegańska 1, 04-713 Warsaw, NIP: 6423207409
ALE AGREEMENT - a product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
ORDER - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and directly aiming at concluding a product sales contract with the Seller.